Monday, November 10, 2008

Trick or Treat!!!


I just love fall! Something about the crisp air, the leaves changing color, and apple orchards makes me want to get outside and absorb as much of it as I can. Halloween is the official kick off to the holidays at our house. Each year the kids start thinking about their costumes months in advance with a final decision done in early September. Then we go to the fabric store together and pick out what we need to make their costumes one of a kind. They are so proud of their homemade costumes! So here they are showing off this year's candy winning outfits.



My youngest dreamed of meeting the munchkins and skipping along the yellow brick road to meet the great and powerful wizard.



My oldest daughter wanted to sail the seven seas in search of buried treasure.



My son had adventure on his mind when deciding who to be this year.



Three impatient trick or treaters. They were frustrated that they had to stop for a group shot. They had candy on the brain! You know those houses would get up and walk away if they didn't get there in the next 30 seconds! LOL

No comments: