Friday, December 5, 2008

Personality

Tonight I fell in love. I came home tonight exhausted yet full of energy. And it hit me. I am totally in love with what I get to do. I love that I can meet all of these wonderful children with so many different personalities. I love that I am allowed to capture these children exactly how they are, being exactly who they are. Capturing memories for their parents so that, in the future, they can remember who these children are, right now. Today. I love how real children are. I love that they are not afraid to be who they are. I love how they openly show their emotions. Children aren't afraid to show somebody that they love them. Nor do they hide when they are upset. They are real. And I love that. I am not in the business of capturing Hallmark pictures. I am here to capture children being children. I feel that tonight, I did just that.

I want to thank this family for welcoming me into their home tonight and sharing their children with me. I had a complete blast and I hope you did too! We caught some beautiful moments and a lot of personality. Here is a sneak peak! Enjoy!!!




No comments: